- Submit rates to Management Accounting and Analysis whenever the rate calculation methodology changes significantly.
- Submit rates to the Dean’s Office for review and approval.
- Develop written policies and procedures. It should include the department’s pricing policies and methodology for computing rates.
- Identify all costs. If applicable, develop a cost recovery strategy that keeps the rates affordable and identifies sources of funding for all costs.
- Perform a comparison of all identifiable rechargeable costs and recoveries on an annual basis. Projections and rate calculations should be adjusted if significant discrepancies are noted.
Management Accounting & Analysis – Recharge and Cost Center Rate Policy